The Admission Committee at Dewan V.S Institute Of Management seeks outstanding students who have the potential to become exceptional managers and leaders. It is particularly interested in individuals who have demonstrated leadership capabilities and strong motivation in both academic and professional pursuits. Maturity, breadth of purpose, and a desire to have an impact are other traits of interest to the Admissions Committee.
The following criteria is used in assessing applicants:
- Graduate in any discipline from recognised university or Institute only.
- CAT / MAT / XAT/ATMA.
- Performance in Group Discussion & Interview conducted by DVSIM.
- Verifiable evidence of leadership, initiative, and a superior capacity for high-level work productivity.
Exam Cut off Percentile/ Score
- CAT 80
- MAT 85
- XAT 85
- ATMA 85
Education Loan – DVSIM PGDM Program
- Our Students are eligible to avail the facility of Education Loan from any of the Nationalized and Private Banks.
- All the banks can provide Loan to DVSIM PGDM Program as it is approved by AICTE.
- The Institute provides all the required documents as per Section 80E.
- All the support is provided by the Admission Team to facilitate the Loan Process.
Scholarship Criteria (If any):
|Range of MAT Composite Score||Scholarship Amount|
|501 to 600||Rs. 20,000/-|
|601 to 699||Rs. 25,000/-|
|700 and above||Rs. 30,000/-|
B.) Scholarship on the basis of CAT/XAT percentile
|Range of CAT/XAT percentile score||Scholarship Amount|
|51 to 60||Rs. 20,000/-|
|61 to 69||Rs. 25,000/-|
|70 and above||Rs. 30,000/-|
C.) Scholarship on the basis of CMAT Ranking
|Ranks of CMAT ranking||Scholarship Amount|
|10001 to 20000||Rs. 20,000/-|
|4001 to 10000||Rs. 25,000/-|
|1 to 4000||Rs. 30,000/-|
D.) Scholarship of Rs. 25000/- on the basis of Academic Performance (above 60% marks in 10th, 10+2 and graduation).
The scholarship will be adjusted against the 2nd installment fee of 1st year to be paid in the month of September, 2017