Get a Call Back
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
The PGDM course is a 2 Years, Full-time Program. The curriculum is being designed to ignite creative, pragmatic & global thinking. We at DEWAN believe that knowledge knows no boundaries. The course is industry specific and touches multidimensional facets of managerial life from people management to economic environment, data analysis to information technology. The students are given an opportunity in 2nd semester to go for dual specialization in their chosen fields out of the following:Specializations:
Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, IT, International BusinessApproved by:
A.I.C.T.E. (All India Council of Technical Education), New Delhi.
MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource & Development), Govt. of India
- 23 years of excellence, “A” category awarded Management Institution.
- Curriculum and pedagogy inspired from world’s leading business schools like Wharton, Stanford, LSE to name a few.
- Semester Abroad Program with Colorado Heights University, Denver USA
- International Immersion Program where students are taken to countries like Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia for exposure and learning
- Classroom Learning by Google Classroom and Microsoft.
- Certifications from organizations like NSE, CII, CAMBRIDGE, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, NIESBUD etc.
- Excellent placement record across all verticals, including foreign placements.
- Online Exams and Open Book Exams to encourage understanding of concepts instead of rot learning.
- Corporate Exposure program helps students to do live projects with various companies.
- Regular guest lectures and interaction with senior managers of the Corporates.
- Special emphasis on Personality Development Program (PDP) by industry stalwarts.
- World class infrastructure
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Health Care
- Sports Ground
Key Placement Stats:
- ₹3.5 Lacs Average Placement
- ₹14 Lacs Highest Placement
- ₹3-4 Lacs Assured Placement